Every mode of transportation—planes, buses, trains, cars, walking—you choose to reach your desired destination varies. Moreover, it comes with its unique means of packing. Nowadays, tour bus trips have become even more popular. Hence, we have come up with an idea to concentrate on providing our travelers/readers what would be the best things for you to bring with you while you’re on a bus trip in New Orleans:
In your travel bag
Pack a bag that’s sufficiently big for the tour’s duration and pack slowly. You need to plan which items you need to pack with you. Moreover, select outfits based on your itinerary. Here are the things you should consider having in your bag:
- Light jacket
- Medication or first aid kit
- Travel toiletries
- The appropriate clothes for the itinerary
- Sneakers or comfortable shoes
Commonly, charter bus trips have planned stops for lunch and for dinner. Those who get advanced reservations are basically created so that their partner establishment will be prepared to cater to a great number of simultaneous dining clients. Occasionally, there’s an established menu in advance that has 2-3 available options as a portion of the travel package you paid. However, during the times when you cannot get off the bus to grab something to eat, a lot of travelers would bring with them their all-time favorite snacks to fill their stomachs if they feel hungry. Such snacks usually include:
- Fun food like cookies, your favorite chips, or your favorite candies come in handy.
- Healthy food such as fruit or veggie chunks, dried fruit, plums, peaches, oranges, apples, bananas, boxes of raisins, or dried fruit. A bag of nuts or granola bars is some healthy alternative foods you can have as well.
- Hearty food such as some sandwiches
Entertainment for your bus trip
Perhaps there will be flat-screen TVs on your tour bus intended for movies. This is a nice way to pass the time and relax. But if you want to improve the entertainment side of your trip, you can actually do so by bringing the following:
- Games and puzzles
- Newspapers, magazines, and books
- Laptop computer / Smart Phones / iPad
Comfort on the bus.
Over the previous years, tour buses have become really comfortable and quite more luxurious. Moreover, they now have plush seats that can simply adjust to several positions to match your body type while making it possible to sit in different ways you want. But, if you wish to upgrade such a nice seating experience, there are some things you can choose to bring with you, which includes the following:
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes as your travel outfits
- Make sure to bring your own pillow
- Make sure to wear comfy shoes and do not wear high heels